Saturday, December 11

Merry Christmas!

I am finally in the Christmas spirit! We have had our tree up since the day after thanksgiving, however I didn't decorate it untill last night. Even then I only put lights on it. I will finish it up today! Kyrie told me to leave it plain, the other kids don't really care either, however, when I put the lights on last night Cricket got a big grin on her face! So I think she was glad I decided to decorate. We probably won't do the whole lights on the outside of the house thing this year, it is just too late I think.

So many new things are scheduled to start this new year, just got a phone call about a new small group that is starting January 3rd. This one is for Tim and I to get involved in. Then on January 18th I will be leading with Lisa P a women's group here at our house that will be focusing on worth. This should run for about 8 weeks. I am looking forward to these two groups, it has been over a year since Tim and I have been in a small group. Trust me we have felt the effects that has had on our lives!

Well I better skeedaddle, I got tons of decorating to do today!
later!

No comments: