Friday, December 10

Amazed by greatness

I am still amazed by God's greatness and goodness! Every single new day brings me face to face with His awesome love and care for people! I ache to be more like Him in my actions, thoughts and attitudes. I read this morning in Oswald Chambers that "God is not actively involved with our natural life as long as we continue to pamper and gratify it." Hence ALWAYS "present(ing) our bodies a s a living sacrifice." (Rom. 12:1) Oh how I want to be able to do that consistantly in my own life.

God continues to make me look at the hard stuff in my life and deal with it. Broken relationships are at the front of the line. My flesh cries that it is too hard and would be much easier to let those relationships languish. Thank God that He won't let me do what my flesh cries for. It would be detrimental to my life!


No comments: