Tuesday, April 18

On this episode of Cops.....

I officially met Officer Gandy today. Gandy is his first name, can't remember what his last name is, but I have heard about him, so I knew OF him. Really nice man, doesn't even look his age! And wouldn't you know it, Tim, was in the same Army unit as Officer Gandy's brother over in Hawaii....it figures, Tim knows WAY to many people! Everywhere we go he has either gone to school with someone, was in the Army with someone or workied with some one. It's really weird, he doesn't run into these people in his home town, where her grew up or anything, he meets them in strange and far away places from where he originally knew them!

We got Chesiney off to Washington D.C. last night, no tears were shed, but lots of laughing was done. Tim and I feel that it is our responsibility to make sure we thoroughly embarass our children in front of many of their peers. We hugged her and kissed her an dmade her feel loved and missed, all the while she is turning a deeper shade of red! She takes the embarassing stuff in stride, so it is easy for us to be ourselves around her friends. Her and Abby were very excited to go, although I think Chess was a little nervous about being away from home that long.

Jamie just stopped into town on her way back to Ft Campbell. That grandbaby of mine is just the cutest! I took her outside to feel the grass on her little toes and she didn't like it very much! But she loved looking at the pretty flowers in the yard and chasing after Bailey! I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of her....but alas...I am a forgetfull Granny already! Jamie said Michael's unit announced that they would be home for good in late August....YEAH!! He will get about a month off. I told her she and Michael and the baby should come up so we could take Ashlyn to Kings Island...she will be a year old then and I think she will really enjoy Nickelodeon Splat City!

Well, that is all the news from corn country! Later!

No comments: