Thursday, April 20

Is it already Thursday?

I can't believe how quick this week has gone by! Chess will be home tomorrow, I keep checking the local paper's website to see the pictures, hoping to see Chesiney or Abby in one of them...have only seen Samantha and BJ.

Kyrie's first prom is just around the corner...she is so excited and hoping to get her first kiss I think! It has been fun watching and hearing from Sandi about them (Kyrie and Bosha) getting to know each other. Kyrie went over on Easter to hang with them and Sandi said they sat on the porch swing all afternoon just talking and getting to know one another, she said it was adorable! I am so glad to see Kyrie blossom like this, she thought a long time ago that she would never get over being affraid of boys because of things that have happened to her, but here she is being bold and un-affraid with Bosha! God is so good in the healing department! I am tickled pink to see her excited and happy about a boy!

The home visit for the pug adoption is this Sunday, we will be meeting Sam. I hope that it goes well.

I called the Inn yesterday, got voicemail, but left a message. I hope that i didn't sound stupid or overly pushy, I just wanted to know if they received my resume. I SO want to be out of this job that I am in. I feel like I am at the breaking point.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! Remind me not to miss a few days of your blog ever again! So much is happening with you guys! WOW!

Are you getting Sam? He is really cute. I have ALWAYS loved pugs. Kayla is desperate for a dog so we might be getting one too. Ya never know...

I am happy about Kyrie. She was so pretty and smiled every second on Saturday. I have never seen her look so happy!

Chess seemed bummed out about Washington. She said something about too much "girl-drama".

What is up with your job and where are you going to work?

What's going on with all the other kids? Have you heard from Cricket?

Geesh... Fill me in!!!!!!!!!