Tuesday, March 7

Just for the record God is attempting to get me to confront a huge issue in my life that I have so carefully and masterfully avoided most of my adult life. It would be an understatement to say that I am nervous and scared. The thought of finally having to eradicate this thing out of my life is terrifying to me. I know 2 Timothy 1:7 all the way to the bottom of my heart, yet coming to the end of this things existence in my life is VERY scary. It has rooted itself so deep in my mind and my physical body that I feel as though I am severing an actual appendage. It controls me so much that I wonder in the back of my head if I will be able to survive with out it. It is hard for me to write about it or admit that I struggle with this, but I know in my heart of hearts it is God's time to do surgery and remove this thing. Satan has me convinced that it is going to be more difficult when it is gone than being controlled by it right now. And trust me, I AM controlled by it right now. Well, quoting Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that."

No comments: