Tuesday, March 7

continuation of previous post

....so, had a talk with a good friend of mine over lunch which raised a whole nother question regarding this "thing". What if when it is eradicated out of my life and I am left with having to figure out practical ways to "walk this out in my life". You can always want to have things sifted out of your life so you can be a better follower of Christ, but I find myself saying "but how do I make it a reality in my life daily????" Am I just looking for the easy way out fo this so that I don't have to work at it every single freakin day of the rest of my life??? am I making excuses and being a wuss??? I know that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength...but what if I don't know what those practical things are that I should do?? I am also left with the thought that what if there is not much left of me when it is all said and done? I know that God desires good for me and not pain and the He would never do anything painful to me that wasn't "good for me in the end", but.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am not going to venture a guess and you don't even have to tell me anything if you aren't comfortable. Just please know that I am here for you if you need me.