Monday, August 8

What I like about Mondays

I have a question....Why would Blogger make Webdings one of the fonts to choose from when writing a post?? I mean could you really understand Nything that was written if you used that font? Translation: Could you really understand anything that you wrote using that font?

So today is Monday...above I said that I would share what I like about Mondays. Well, I like the fact that God's mercies are new this morning. (although, I don't hink that counts because they are new EVERY morning) I like Mondays because when you have a good Sunday full of worship, fellowship, laughter, friends, teachings, prayer and baptisms, I am still prising God for the things He did yesterday! I also like Mondays because they are my hubbys day off! (he is then home to do those things that are important and have value to him!) Monday's are great because I feel like I can always start over.

No comments: