Wednesday, September 8

If you were a pickle would you eat yourself?

How's that for an early morning question from a 13 year old?

Yes, my daughter asked me that; Yes, I gave her an answer; No I am not sharing that answer here!

Getting ready to go into a meeting at work. An "operations" meeting with the new person on the processing team and the big cheese. I think she is working out, wonder if it's too early to tell though, this IS only her 2nd day.

Received a briefing this A.M. on the new org. chart for church. I am excited about what God has gifted the men in the group to come up with! It looks like a wheel with approximately 14 spokes. From what I have seen and heard it is a good sound structure. Go GOD!! I am ready to step into the plans God has for our church/body.

Gotta go!

No comments: