Monday, September 13

grandkids are great

Got to be like a grandma Saturday, it was so much fun! Maranda, the girls older sister and her three kids, Josh (6), Kyra (4), and Kaylee (3) came to spend the weekend with us. It was nice, the kids took to Tim right away, started calling him Grandpa within a few minutes! I thought that was hillarious! Technically in a manner of speaking he is their grandpa, but it is a long story and I won't bore you with it! For myself I reall yenjoyed having the kids around. Can't wait until my own have their kids. Wtill praying for Michael and Jamie, they are still trying to get pregnant again. They have lost two pregnancies so far, Jamie has a kidney disorder that makes it hard for her to concieve. So, we keep praying!

Tim doesn't start his new job until the 26th now, I guess it's a good thing. Had to have his truck fixed again this weekend, another $400 dollars! Told Tim he needs to run his butt off to get some of the credit card paid down just in case we need to use it.

Well, gotta get back to work!
Later!

No comments: