Tuesday, September 2

burning the midnight oil

It is 1:39am and I am not used to being up right now. I am working...my night for the rotation when we have clients. This is one of those nights. 12-8. Not sure I can stay awake! I have already downed a 23 oz Mt Dew, I might have to make some coffee. At least I got a couple hours sleep before I had to come in. Poor Tim, he's at home with a sick grandbaby (she had 4 shots on Tuesday and she is cutting more teeth...her eye teeth.). The carpet cleaner is coming in the morning at 9am...then Addy has her 1 year check up at 10:30am. I was supposed to help Tim move the furniture out of the living room before we went to bed but that didn't happen as I had to get a couple hours sleep. Hopefully Grant will help him when he gets home if not we will do it in the morning when I get home. The good thing about all this is I get to take Wednesday or Friday off...not sure which day I will take yet. All I know is tommorow is shot. Cricket will have to come get the baby sooner than she wanted...but such is life. Well I better get to work or something!

No comments: