Thursday, December 28

Almost the End of the Year

It feels like it was just 2000! Now it is going to be 2007....will this be the year that Christ returns? How exciting to think it could be!

Kyrie is on her way to the One Thing conference in KC.
Michael, Jamie and Ashlyn should be traveling home from Tucson today
Steven is frustrated with his truck and his life I think...that is a good thing...means God is pushing his buttons!
Cricket....well, hopefully will be able share more on her later
Ashley got engaged on Christmas Eve!!!!
Chesiney is loving the fact that she turns 16 in about a week!
Tim is working hard
I am wrapping up my last couple weeks at Hill-Rom to start at the Post Office
Ashlyn will be staying with us soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a minute. ashley got engaged? your kids get so serious so young. haha tell her I said congrats!

so you got a job at the post office? doing what?

and I'm hurt that you didn't mention that I read your blog. pshhh. I see how it is.

heather

christa said...

So sorry to neglect the fact that you Heather, read my blog. I am so very sorry....I feel so priviledged, that you would visit my humble, yet dorky blog!!

I feel like I say the same thing everytime...I wish I could be more profound...maybe in 2007 I will gain some wisdom to share with the two of you that read this!