Sunday, May 21

Our beloved Bailey....gone.

On May 19th, about 30 miles from Michael's house, we got news that Bailey had been struck by a car. While we drove we prayed and hoped that Tim's dad could get him to the vet in time. They only made it about 3 minutes from our house before he passed. We buried him today, with honor and with love. He was a great little dog, we have had him since he was 8weeks old. He moved here with us from Ohio. He slept in my bed when Tim was gone. He hated it when Tim fired a gun, shook like a leaf every time and tried to hide behind me. He was gentle and kind with Stormy, they were like an old married couple. He would lick her eyes and ears clean and lay close to her when they were together. He loved dog buscuits and any human food, even chocolate. Chesiney took it hard. He was, in her mind, very much her dog. He will be greatly missed by all of us. We love you Bailey, you will always be a part of our family! Enjoy being with Jesus! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, christa. I am so sorry.

christa said...

Thank you Heather

Jennifer said...

I cried when I read this, remembering him. I am so sad about him and what happened. :(