Wednesday, May 24

Inn.....terview


June 5th, just 12 days to prepare and practice for the interview at the Inn. I am a little bit nervous all ready. A friend of mine offered to do a practice interview with me before hand. I am forever grateful for her encouragement and cheering me on. I have so many ideas about why and how I can be a valuable asset to this Inn, I just need to organize it all into a nice little presentation for her. I am not sure what positions she is hiring for, my friend said maybe she wants me to tell her what position I would create for me. Iget excited the more I think about the possibility of changing my profession! What is in my head about what I would like to do at the Inn sounds so much fun. I know that jobs are not always supposed to be "fun", but I truely believe that you should at least enjoy what you do. I do not enjoy what I do anymore. My boss will be frustrated and hurt by my leaving if I get the job. I am working on a project for him right now that I will finish up before I go. He wanted me to be the front person on plunging into reverse mortgages for seniors. I guess if I don't get the job at the Inn or it doesn't pay enough, then I will do the reverse mortgage stuff. I will submit to whatever God has planned for me, I am just trying not to kick and scream too much in the process....change my heart Lord!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am excited for you! I love my job so I know all about how wonderful it is to find a fun job that is fulfilling and makes you happy. Considering all the other strife and struggle in my life, not sure how I could handle it if I hated my job. I will be praying for you!