Thursday, January 26

possesion is 9/10 of the law

I think my computer either is possesed or it has multiple personalities. I tried the other day to download some pictures off a CD that a friend made for us and my computer would not open the CD drawer and swore I did not had a CD ROM drive. I tried to fix it, ran every diagnostic I though of and still it would not acknowledge the drive. So today, just for the heck of it I pushed the little button to open the drive and wouldn't you know it, it popped open! I took the CD home so I can't upload it now, but I am goign to leave the tray open just in case it decides that it is not there again! I am bummed because I really wanted to download those pictures, there are some great ones of Tim and Ashlyn, Jamie and Ashlyn and Chesiney and Ashlyn and I wanted to post them here. Oh well, I guess it will wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog name! It made me really LOL!