Thursday, September 8

Teens are not as bad as everyone thinks they are






I just wanted to let everyone know just how great my kids are! Starting with the youngest, I will just share with you why I think they are wonderful.

Chesiney (to your left) a.ka. Chesinita, Chester, Chessie, Chester Copperpot, Chester Cheetah, is kind and loving, does the dishes without being asked, a most talented volleyball, basketball, softball, well any sport for that matter, player, is an all around good kid, beautiful young lady, but most of all, makes me laugh so hard I wet my pants, funny! I couldn't have asked for a better daughter!

Kyrie (row 1, 1st one on the left), a.k.a. Audge, Audrey, Kyrie Andrea Nicole St.Peter, Puck :). Kyrie is awesome because she will do anything that you ask her to do! (Well, except go fishing!) She is a prayer warrior, an excellent student, she works hard and ALWAYS thinks of others before herself. She is kind and gentle, is wonderful with little kids, VERY patient with them, commited to purity and is a wonderful big sister to Chesiney! She has a great sense of humor too, she tries to make me wet my pants and succeeds sometimes!

Ashley, a.ka. Jellybean. Ashley is a wonderful daughter because she is strong and determined to make something of herself. She is caring and kind, beautiful and gracious. She loves to text message and can do it much faster than I can! She loves people and even likes to hang out with me! :0) She means more to mean than she will ever know, until she has a child of her own! She is awesome at plucking eyebrows....mine and Chessies are bushy now that she is gone! She too will do anything that you ask her to!

Steven, whom I don't have a picture of that I can post here, a.k.a. Steve, is a wonderful young man who loves God and people! He puts peoples needs before his own, is willing to try anything...even rides at Kings Island he never rode before! Steven is very outgoing, will talk to anyone, make friends with anyone and is a very loyal friend. He has a great sense of humor, I love to hear him tell jokes and love it when he makes me laugh. He too will do anything you ask him to do, no questions asked!

Cricket, a.k.a. Shorty, Her Royal Shortness, Brandalin, Cracker is a wonderful young lady because she is independent and strong. She knows what she wants and she goes after it. She has strong opinions and is not affraid to voice them. She is beautiful and has perfect teeth! Even without years of braces! she has a phenominal smile that just forces you to smile when you see it! She is Quick to forgive, loves the Lord. She loves even when she doesnt' really want to! She will ride any ride with me at Kings Island and scream at the top of her lungs!



Michael, a.k.a. Mike, is my first born. He is no longer a teen, but I had to tell just how proud and awesome he is. He is the first of my children to give me a beautiful grand daughter! He proudly serves our country in the Army, is in Iraq for the second time now, he is an honorable young man who loves his wife and child with all that is in him. He is caring and considerate, would do anything for anyone. He is responsible and full of integrity. He is a great hunter, he just doesn't get to do it that often! He has turned into a man that I am proud to call my son!


I am proud of all my children and count myself EXTREMELY blessed to have been choosen to be "mom" to these six people. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of kids!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

As there aunt, I am a little bit biased... but I think you have the most beautiful / handsome, smartest, most talented, and most wonderful kids in the world. They are all so unique and special... You have every right to be proud of them!!! I am proud of them too. :)