Friday, December 24

Christamas eve

This has been a bizzare holiday. Can't quite seem to put my finger on it but it has just been strange. My mom flew in just fine, I have had to work alot since she has been here, which I know is not the kind of visist that she would have wanted, but I am confidant that she understands. We received 24 inches of snow on Wednesday, that was really strange, I have never seen that much snow! Tim got stuck on I-74 coming home from work yessterday morning for 9 hours ( not kidding!), he didn't get home until 1:30 which would have been the time he would have left to go back to work, but he called in and told them and they excused him for last night.

Today is a new day, the eve of our saviors birth. I am going to go bake a bunch of stuff today I think!

No comments: