Tuesday, November 30

Time flies!

Wow! I had no idea it has been over a month since I last posted. I am truely sorry to the one person that reads my blog! (Heather you know who you are!) There are no excuses for my lazy attitude when it comes to blogging. I have a ton of stuff floating around in my head that I need to get out, so I will begin again soon, just not today! (how's that for procrastination!!) My computer at home is now working again so I can blog from home, don't have to feel guilty about doing it at work (Sorry Cameron!) Got to go.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha crack me up Christa. thanks for the new posts. ha ha, but don't feel like you have to post or anything, it's your blog. AND I'll quit reading it if you want me to. anyways, I had told you that I had one. I don't post that often, but I've been keeping it for almost 2 years, so some of the past entries are some pretty funny ones. reading it is a good waste . . . errr . . . I mean good way to spend your time. haha anyways, you can find it at http://hedapa.easyjournal.com just be forwarned of the pop ups. I'd switch, but that's too much work, and too many people already visit hoping for a new post. ha ha anyways, I should get back to being productive. oh, and I got a B+ on one of my papers from last week. yeah go me. Heather