Monday, October 18

Survival of the fittest!

Well I survived the youth retreat! It was a blast and the kids were good, had several ADHD kids, not mentioning any names, but they did very well! The worship was great; the weather was cold and wet; the speaker was good; but the food was the best! I have never in my life had camp food that good!! It was like eating at an Old Country Buffet at every meal. I find myself wishing that the kids had more of an encounter with God than I think they had. But then again that is just my perception of what I saw, heck, maybe they did have an awesome encounter with abba daddy and they just didn't share it with me. I can be so easily discouraged sometimes!!

The new schedule at work is great. The hours are fine, might re-arrange them a bit, but I love being back to part time. I have been getting a little scared about the financial side of the new hours, but I am learning how to trust the Father with my needs in a more REAL way. How can you learn trust if there is always a safety net under you? I am eager to go deeper and learn more about my God and walk in the light of His love and grace than I ever have been before.

See ya, have a good evening!

No comments: