Friday, September 3

Is the day over yet?

Man this day is dragging along!! It's only 12:45!! It doesn't help that things are slow here and that I am not gettting any response from any of my lender's. Ugh.....I feel soooooo frustrated right now!!

On the better side of my day, Michael called me about an hour ago. He and Jamie are doing fine, she had a lump removed last week that went well, they are just waiting for the lab results to know whether it is cnacerous or not. If you feel so inclined, pray for her. They are all mvoed in tot heir new home on post. Wish I could go down and spend some time with them. Maybe in the next few weeks I will be able to go down there. His b-day is coming up, I will shoot for sometime around then, however Kyrie's b-day is a few days before his. Still trying to plan the big surprise party for her.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanted to crawl in bed and stay there?

later taters!

No comments: