Friday, September 17

I hear wedding bells

I feel a little snubbed right now. Cricket informed me that her and Bryan's mom, Charolette, were going into Cincy to go to David's Bridal this evening. Three or four weeks ago I told Cricket that I would help her with anything she needed help with, all she had to do was ask. But since then I had shared with her how I was feeling about the wedding being in December, (not real happy, but she's 18 and I can't control her life), which she took as me not wanting to do ANYTHNG with her regarding her wedding. So she asked Charolette. I guess I was too forceful in my expression to her of my disappointment in the December date. Anyway she called and cancelled with Charolette to take me, it didn't really make me feel any better. She has always kept me out of the loop on this stuff because I am not an excited, happy supporter. Wish she were graduating college instead of highschool, then it would make me feel much more comfortable about her future. What I see for her and Bryan are financially hard times and possibly a couple of years living with us! :(

Oh, well, I have two bright spots in my day today, one actually happened yesterday; a pesky loan finally closed! One that had been haunting me in my nightmares for the past 3 weeks.
The other, I might get the opportunity to take Justin and Abby with Cricket and I tonight! I just love spending time with them! They are the cutest little stinkers!

Gotta get back to work, later!

No comments: